RTU WHITE GROUND COAT POWDER FOR CAST IRON
It is a ready to use white enamel powder , especially for colorful cast iron cookware.
NAME: RTU White ground coat powder 5219
RTU white Powder
Add 40%~45% water into 100g enamel powder, after all the
powder were soaked up, use the slurries which could pass through 66 mesh
Suggestion: the result will be better if you can mill 1-2 hours before coating
|This product does not contain Pb, Hg, Cd, Cr+6|
For enamel coating problems, you must be troubled!
1, Bad Surface Appearance: Black dot on white cover coat
2, Weak Adhesion Low impact resistance, easily broken
3, Fish-scale problem
For bad coating, Nolifrit can help you!
No black dot
23 Years of Technical Accumulation
- Focus on the research and development of enamel frit and enamel pigment for 23 years.
- Foreign experts joined, always stay on the cutting edge of technology in enamel industry.
30,000 MT Enamel Frit Annual Capacity
- Standarded EIA and ISO quality assurance.
- With large capacity and on-time delivery, huge cost advantage.
500 Customers over the world
- Nolifrit Can Offer Enamel Coating Solution within 48 hours.
- Nolifrit Will Offer Door-To-Door Technical Service If Customer Need.
Exported to 30 Countries and Areas
- High quality enamel frit and Cadmium red pigment can satisfy most of Europe and America customers.
- Mostly export to mid-to-high level customers in Taiwan, Southeast Asia, South America.
Professional BBQ Manufacturer in North America Mr. Jacky .Carl
We bought from Ferro(USA) before, and we started to try Nolifrit 10 years ago, then I never going to change supplier again. Nolifrit enamel frit quality stable , and their technical support without any delay. The most important is that they help us to save more than 20% enamel raw material cost, which makes us more competitive in the market.
The Most Famous Cast Iron Enamel Cookware Manufacturer in Europe Ms. Rose . Diane