Types Of Enamel Products
At present, the enamel products on the market are classified according to the metal substrate, which can be mainly divided into two categories: non-ferrous metal enamel and ferrous metal enamel. Non-ferrous metal enamels are mainly special functional enamel products and some enamel products with relatively high added value, such as the production of artistic enamels from aluminum alloy, copper and copper alloys. Enamel based on ferrous metals is the main product of the enamel industry. It is divided into two categories: steel plate enamel and cast iron enamel, especially steel plate enamel. In addition, there are a small amount of stainless steel enamel and alloy steel enamel.
According to the use of enamel products, it can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. Enamel for utensils. Used in daily life, there are basins, cups, plates, bowls, barrels, plates, miscellaneous pieces, etc.
2. Industrial enamel. Industrial enamel mainly refers to chemical equipment used in acid and alkali resistance, such as chemical reaction kettles, stirring paddles, valves and other industrial enamel products.
3. Enamel for household appliances. Home appliance enamel mainly refers to the enamel parts used in hot water, microwave ovens, electric ovens, grills and other products.
4. Sanitary ware enamel. Sanitary ware enamel mainly refers to products such as bathtubs, shower trays, and sinks. Among them, steel plate enamel bathtubs generally use cold-rolled steel plates with deep drawing properties. It is mainly painted by wet spraying process, and can also be used for dry electrostatic spraying or wet electrostatic spraying to realize automatic production. The cast iron enamel bathtub is sprayed with the bottom glaze layer by wet method, dried and then fired in the furnace, and then on the hot bottom glaze bathtub blank, the dry powder of the enamel top glaze is sprinkled on the surface, and then fired in the furnace.
5. Enamel for cooking utensils. Cookware enamel mainly refers to products such as pots, stew pots, woks, stoves and so on. Most of the blanks of these products are made of steel plate or cast iron. In addition, aluminum enamel with aluminum or aluminum alloy as the base material has good chemical stability, heat resistance, temperature sudden change resistance and coloring performance, so it is also Very suitable for making cookware.
6. Environmental protection and silo enamel products. Environmental protection enamel products mainly refer to pools, biogas digesters, power plant desulfurization boards, silos, etc.
The enamel silo is suitable for storing solids and liquids for various purposes. Because the enamel surface is smooth, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, and non-stick, the enamel silo is easy to empty. Enamel has an inert and smooth surface, which is not conducive to the growth of bacteria, and is especially suitable for storage and treatment equipment in water tanks, sewage tanks, and biogas tanks. The enamel water tank or silo is made of steel plate enamel of certain specifications through bolted connection bottles. The enamel plate is made of high-strength hot-rolled steel plate with a thickness of 2mm or more. The enamel must be suitable for enamel on both sides of the hot-rolled plate without causing "scale explosion". The pretreatment can be degreasing pickling or sandblasting. The enamel finish should be selected according to the storage medium.
The enamel desulfurization board used in thermal power plants generally adopts 0.5~0.8mm thick decarburized steel plate and highly acid-resistant enamel, and the surface of the product should have the least pinholes.
7. Construction enamel. Architectural enamel mainly refers to the outer or inner walls and indoor and outdoor facilities of public buildings such as subways, stations, underground tunnels, etc. It is characterized by bright and bright colors, long-lasting unchanged, and easy to clean.
Architectural decorative enamel plates are composited with other materials. The enamel back plate is glued with composite calcium silicate board, cement board, gypsum board or aluminum honeycomb board according to different performance requirements. The multi-layer structure design brings excellent rigidity, and the shape can be flat, curved, special-shaped and other forms. Among them, the enamel sign is generally based on the size and shape of the product, and the appropriate thickness of the steel plate is selected, which is usually completed by 2 to 4 times of enamel processing. In addition, there are street enamel public facilities, such as telephone booths, public shelters, trash cans, advertising fences, and guardrails.