How Does Ready to Use Enamel Powder Work?
Ready-to-use enamel powder are basically mixtures
prepared with mill formula containing frits, clay, sodium nitrite, borax,
quartz and pigments. Enamel becomes ready by a simple mixture performed by
How does Ready to use enamel powder work? Nolifrit will show to you now:
Step 1, Putting a certain amount of RTU enamel powder into the mixer.
Step 2, Pouring water into the mixer on a proportional formula.
Step 3 : Let the Mixer work fully until it reach the right consistency.
Step 4 : RTU enamel powder prepared in this way can be applied by wet spraying or dipping.
Step 5 Firing at over 830 ℃。
RTU enamel powder have the following advantages:
- Mixed RTU is available for use immediately.
- No need to prepare materials for milling.
- No need for equipment maintenance of the mill system.
- Save time and water in washing mills.
- Save labor cost related to milling.
- Ability to make the exact required quantity of enamel needed.
- Prevents enamel from aging while in storage, etc.