steel enamel coating
Steel enamel coating, a thin layer of ceramic or glass applied to steel substrate, to protect surfaces from chemical attack and physical damage, modify the structural characteristics of the substrate, and improve product appearance.
What is steel enamel coating:
Enamel coating is a material made by fusing powdered glass to a substrate by firing, usually between 750 and 850 °C (1,380 and 1,560 °F). The powder melts, flows, and then hardens to a smooth, durable vitreous coating.
Steel enamel coating features:
- Sanitary...a nonporous surface that resists bacteria growth and cleans easily.
- Abrasion Resistant...does not scratch from wear and cleaning.
- Chemical Resistant...is not harmed by harsh chemicals.
- Corrosion Resistant...does not rust.
- Graffiti-proof...everything wipes off.
- Flame-proof...will not burn.
- Fade-proof...is colorfast because the color is in it, not on it.
- Totally Inorganic and Environmentally Friendly...is a nontoxic, mineral substance.
- Weather Resistant...is not effected by the elements.
Steel enamel coating Applications:
- Cookware, Kitchenware;
- BBQ oven, grill and enamel Sanitary ware;
- Panels for Architecture and subway, Signage;
- Household appliances, roaster, water heater tank;
- Heat Exchangers, GGH(gas –gas heater), enamel reactor.
Nolifrit is the leader manufacturer of enamel coating in China.
For enamel coating problems, you must be troubled!
Bad Surface Appearance: Black dot on white cover coat
Weak Adhesion Low impact resistance, easily broken
For bad coating, Nolifrit can solve it!
No black dot
23 Years of Technical Accumulation
30,000 MT Enamel Frit Annual Capacity
500 Customers over the world
Exported to 30 Countries and Areas
Professional BBQ Manufacturer in North America Mr. Jacky .Carl
We bought from Ferro(USA) before, and we started to try Nolifrit 10 years ago, then I never going to change supplier again. Nolifrit enamel frit quality stable , and their technical support without any delay. The most important is that they help us to save more than 20% enamel raw material cost, which makes us more competitive in the market.
The Most Famous Cast Iron Enamel Cookware Manufacturer in Europe Ms. Rose . Diane