Premium cobalt blue paint is a high gloss coating which does not require a base coat or clear coat. It is designed to protect composite and metal substrates providing an extremely durable, high gloss finish which builds quickly and requires fewer coats to achieve full hiding. This premium cobalt blue paint is easy to mix, easy to spray and fast drying. ChromaGlast™ was developed with the latest polyurethane coating technologies to provide ultimate performance and durability. It is compatible with polyester, epoxy and vinyl ester resin systems as well as SMC and most metals. It can be used with new work or repairs with a formula trusted by OEM’s worldwide. Cobalt blue paint is a low VOC formulation (2.8 VOC max.).
We offer cobalt blue paint both in kits, including the correct quantities of our Drying Accelerator and Paint Hardener, and as stand-alone mixed colors. Please note that if stand-alone mixed colors are purchased, Drying Accelerator and Paint Hardener are required. Thin up to 10% using Exempt Solvent.
- High solids, first-class formula provides a beautiful rich finish
- Single stage system is easy to use, and delivers incredible gloss
- Suitable for automotive, fleet, aerospace use, or above-the-waterline marine
- Does not sag on edges or rivets
- Outstanding corrosion and chemical resistance
- Low VOC formula (2.8 Max)
- Requires #5025 Drying Accelerator and #5027 Paint Hardener
This article comes from fibreglast edit released